"We need you! Yea you!"
Misery loves company and we can really use your help. Please click the link below to volunteer, make some
friends and receive a cool Nat-Con '21 T-shirt. It would be much appreciated
2021 Nats Volunteer Positions
· Tell people where to go. (Nicely!)
· Register convention guests
· Verify pre-registration
· Conduct new registration (walk-in)
· Give out the registration packages, T-shirts, etc. as required
Day-Pass and T-Shirt Sales
· Assist in the sale of day-pass wrist-bands
· Assist in the sale of T-shits, caps, etc.
· Assist entrants in filling out contest entry forms
· Collect master/summary forms and keep organized
· Assist members with finding classes & categories in contest room (i.e.,
"hey, where does my entry go?")
Contest/Vendor Room Security
· Door guards ensuring convention name badges or day-pass wrist-bands
· Contest and vendor rooms will remain open (no name tag or wrist-band
required) on the opening Wednesday of the convention. Security will begin
· Assist in the sale of raffle tickets
· Assist with the ticket draw and keep track of winning ticket numbers
· Give out prizes to the winners
Tour Bus Guides
· One person on each tour bus to maintain guest accountability
· Stock each bus with cooler/ice/water
· Assist Vendors unload their vehicles on Tuesday morning
· Assist with loading vehicles starting Saturday Afternoon
· Assist seminar presenters and with seminar seating.
Assist hospitality staff with seating and refreshments.